We have respect for your media, please do not hesitate to email us with any concerns about content, photos or any parts of the website by emailing info[at]EDMSouthFlorida.com
EDMSouthFlorida.com is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable intellectual property laws. If your copyrighted material has been posted on EDMSouthFlorida.com or if links to your copyrighted material appear on the website and you want this material removed, please provide written communication summarizing the information listed below.
If we take such measures, we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the contributor or sender who transmitted the content so that he or she may make a counter notification pursuant to sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of the DMCA. It is our policy to document all notices of alleged infringement on which we act. As with all legal notices, a copy of the notice may be sent to one or more third parties who may make it available to the public.
Notification of Infringement
If you are a copyright owner or an authorized agent thereof and believe that any content within EDMSouthFlorida.com has infringed upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the DMCA by filing a notice of infringement with our Copyright Agent. To file a notice of infringement with our Copyright Agent, you must provide a written communication (by email to info[at]EDMSouthFlorida.com) that sets forth the items specified in the following section.
Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether material available online infringes your copyright, we suggest that you first contact an attorney. To expedite our ability to process your request, please use the following format (including section numbers):
- Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon.
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work listed in item #1 above or which you claim is the subject of infringing activity. You must identify each separate item of infringing material.
- Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit EDMSouthFlorida.com to locate the material.
- Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit EDMSouthFlorida.com to contact you (email address, telephone number and a mailing address).
- Provide information, if possible, sufficient to permit EDMSouthFlorida.com to notify the user that allegedly sent infringing material (email address is preferred).
- Include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- Sign the statement/request
- Send the written communication to: [email protected]
You hereby acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all the of the requirements set forth above, your DMCA notice may not be valid.
At thatDROP we strive to provide only the highest quality media from the most credible sources and creatives. Do not hesitate to contact us with any questions, comments or concerns.