Committee Entertainment sent an email this morning to ticket holders announcing a plan to make-up for the mess that occurred when the Dada Land Compound was shut down my Miami officials on Saturday, November 23, 2013. Read what went wrong here
New Date: Saturday, December 28, 2013
The message also outlines what processes show be followed if you purchased a ticket and wish to receive a refund rather than attend the show. There will be times to receive your refund in person, and also options if you paid cash to a individual promoter.
Here is the official statement from the event organizers:
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Committee Entertainment
DADA LAND CANCELLED SHOW 11/23/2013. NEW DATE ON 12/28/2013.
WHO: Committee Entertainment and AEG Live
WHAT: Committee Entertainment and AEG Live wish to announce that due to unforeseen logistical issues beyond our control we were forced to end the Dada Life presents Dada Land event on November 23rd, 2013. We would like to extend our sincerest apologies to all the fans. We have been working with Dada Life and are offering fans either a full refund or the option to use their ticket for a rescheduled Dada Life show that will be held on Dec 28, 2013 at a South Florida venue to be announced We appreciate your ongoing support and we strive to bring you the best events in South Florida!
Please stand by for further details regarding the rescheduled date on December 28. If you are not able to join us on December 28 you may get a refund. For any concerns regarding ticket refunds please follow the below instructions.
TICKET REFUND DETAILS:
1. If you purchased your ticket via Ticketfly.com then you can contact Ticketfly Customer Support to receive your refund.
2. If you purchased your ticket in cash by hand and you still have your ticket because you were not allowed in the venue, we are going to have multiple opportunities at a location that you can come get a cash refund in downtown Miami. We will not start this process until next week due to the Thanksgiving holiday. Please see below for times and location:
Times: Wednesday, December 4th from 5:00pm – 8:00pm
Friday, December 6th from 1:00pm – 4:00pm
Saturday December 7th from 10:00am – 2:00pm
The location will always be: Ten Fruits Coffee and Juice bar
143 NE 3rd Ave, Miami, FL 33132
These will be the only times offered to get your refund. If you do not come during one of these three times, you will not receive a refund.
3. If you purchased your ticket by hand and you don’t have it anymore because it was taken when you went in the venue, you must complete following to receive a refund:
-Email [email protected]
-You must email this address no later than Monday, December 2nd.
-In the email provide the answers to the following questions:
1. What promoter did you purchase your ticket from?
2. What is the phone number of the promoter you bought your ticket from?
3. What location did you meet the promoter you purchased tickets from?
4. How much did you purchase your ticket for?
5. How many tickets did you purchase?
6. What entrance did you walk through when you entered the venue?
7. What time did you get inside the event?
8. Do you want a refund or an exchange?
We will review each situation on a case-by-case basis and then notify you within 24 hours if you have been approved for a refund. Once you are approved, your name will be added to the official refund list and you will be able to receive a cash refund at an approved location. You must have valid identification on you when you go to receive your refund.
4. If you would like to attend the new DADA LIFE Show on December 28th, please see below:
• If you purchased your ticket online, your name and ticket amount will be at WILL CALL for the DADA LIFE show. Must have valid ID to pick up tickets.
• If you purchased hard copy tickets, you can bring those in hand to the event.
• If you purchased tickets through a promoter and do not have it anymore because it was taken when you went in the venue then you must fill out the information above. (See number 3 for complete steps). If approved you will receive either a full refund or be issued a new ticket.
Please direct any and all questions to [email protected]Thank you and we apologize for the inconvenience.